Dr. Toa Charm has over 30 years of management, marketing, consulting and executive education experience in innovation and the technology industry. He has held senior management positions in leading multinationals in Hong Kong and mainland technology and financial services companies including Cyberport, HSBC, IBM, Oracle, Kingdee and Jardine Pacific.
During his role as Chief Public Mission Officer at Cyberport, he led his team to establish and cultivate a world-leading digital tech ecosystem in Hong Kong with 1,200+ digital tech companies from 30+ countries. He actively nurtures talents and start-ups especially in AI/Big Data and FinTech areas and is passionate about developing local IT talent.
- Associate Professor, Business School, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Former Chief Public Mission Officer, Cyberport
- Chairman and Principal Advisor of FinTech and AI/Big Data Start-ups
- Chief Judge of 2019 Hong Kong ICT Awards – FinTech Award
- Winner of 2018 CityU Outstanding Doctor of Biz. Admin. Alumni Award
- CityU’s College of Business Distinguished Alumni Award in 2019
- Author of the Book: ＜數碼力大提升＞